Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013














Well it's been a few months since i have had a chance to post any of my soaps....
I opened a shop at Lynden Court in Chartwell, Hamilton just a few days before Christmas so ever since it's been full on...
Since i opened i have met so many wonderful people and have a chance to share with them some of my creations...
But it hasn't been as i had imagined it would be, a few weeks back my camera got stolen when my shop was burgled so i am back to using my old crappy camera till my new camera arrives so the quality of my pics are not as good as they were... 
But anyway here a few of the soaps that i have made... i have so many more soaps that i still have to take photos of but will hopefully be sharing them with you all soon...Bye for now... 

3 comments:

  1. Your soapy cupcakes are some of the cutest and best I'e ever seen! Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came into your shop yesterday. It is fantastic. The smell is gorgeous. It is great to see ALL your soaps, not just the ones on your website. You have a HUGE range. I can't wait to try the Bath Bombs, and the Sugar Scrubs. Good luck with the moisturisers and incense sticks you are trialing. I'll see you next week!

    ReplyDelete