Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Christmas is coming... A few of my Christmas Soaps

Gingerbread Men Cupcake Soaps

Run Run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man

Christmas Collection Cupcake Soaps

Yummy Holly Topped Cupcake Soap








Peppermint Candy Cake Soap

Christmas Cake Soap

Christmas Cake Guest Soap


Christmas Slice


Peppermint Candy Guest Soaps


.

I've been ill for the last 8 weeks with a chest infection but i still found time to make soaps.
I had a school gala on the weekend and sold loads of cupcakes, it seems everyone is buying now to put by for Christmas.
I have been so trying to stock up on my soaps as i have sold out of so many of them, so it's busy, busy, busy, still who can complain i just love making soap.
This time i made a few Christmas cupcakes and cake slices i just love the Christmas cake it smells divine, the base of this cake soap smells like a slice of delicious rich fruit cake, iced with a layer of sweet almond icing and topped with whipped cream, sprinkled with a little glitter and finished with little silver balls that look like cashous, yummy.
The peppermint candy cake smells like sweet yummy candy canes, to me this cake smells just like Christmas..... 
I still have many more curing that will be ready soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment