Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Soap Cupcakes

I've been busy the last few weeks getting soap and felt foods ready for my next market in February i just about sold out at my last market which was great.
Because my upcoming market is just before Valentines day i decided to make cupcakes,I'm pleased with the way they turned out, i managed to get some amazing fragrances for these soaps, bubblegum which smells divine and banana which smells just like banana bike lollies and a beautifully raspberry, my house smells wonderful.
I also made some chocolate cookies, and a few other soaps, coconut, banana, and a purple swirl which are piped on top with whipped soap and sprinkled with glitter, what i had left over i made little soap meringues, i reallly love making soap.






1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!!! Love these, hope some are coming my way soon !!

    ReplyDelete