Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Soap Cupcakes & a few Bar Soaps

Blue Raspberry Cupcake Soaps

Chocomint Cupcake Soaps

Chocolate Orange Cupcake Soap

Cashmere Kisses & Silk

No5
I haven't made that much soap lately as i have been taking a few days time out to relax and think a little about the direction my business is heading in...


So these few soaps are all i have for now, i have plenty of new fragrances that i am getting around to trying out, most of them are really girly smelling and more  like perfume than the usual foodie and floral scents that i love.


But in saying that I have to say my favorite soap of all time has to be the cashmere silk soap, it smells absolutely amazing, i just cant stop smelling this soap, i even made some solid perfume with it because i love it so much that way i can wear it all the time.
Friends have commented on how lovely i smell when i have this fragrance on and several of my customers have asked me to put by bars of this soap when it is ready so they don't miss out, but i imagine that is is going to be a soap that i will be making over and over again...


Well this is all for now as i have a batch of cupcake soaps to make.

2 comments:

  1. I must tell you that I love looking at all of your soaps - they are simply amazing. Every time I need an extra boost of inspiration for my own soap making, your blog is one of the first places I go. So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ces vraiment magnifique, j'aime je vient de commencer, avec le savon
    Tout les jours on apprend des choses ces vraiment extraordinaire, ces que du bohneur, japrend

    ReplyDelete