Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Not More Christmas Soaps... and extras

Christmas Cake Soap

Christmas cupcake soaps


Peppermint Candy Cake Soap

Peppermint Swirl

Layer Soap

Yummy pack soap

White chcolate Raspberry and rose

Add caption


These are a few of my latest Christmas soaps, and a few of my latest bar soaps, why is it every bar soap i make lately ends up being a disaster....
The Christmas soaps all turned out like a dream, the white chocolate and raspberry was a flop, it smelled amazing but looked really crappy.
The blue soap has amazing swirls in it, they remind me of the way planet earth looks from space, not the look i had hoped for but still very pretty.
At least my pack of soaps turned out, white chocolate, raspberry, caramel, dark chocolate, and honey, delicious...
I am also not happy with the way my layered soap turned out, it's coffee and dark chocolate layered with raspberry and then vanilla, smells divine just a little streaky in the pink....



No comments:

Post a Comment