Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

I love Cake.... Soap Cakes that is

Brownies Soap



Yummy Deserts Soap



Citrus Slice Soap

Cherry Tarts Soap


Yummy Cupcakes Soap



Sundae Cupcakes And Caramel Desert



Pink Cake

Ice Cream Sundae Soap

Feijoa Slice Soap

Peppermint Candy Cake Soap

Christmas Cakes and Cupcakes
I Just love making soap, when i was a child my mum made the most amazing home baking, her citrus slice was so yummy and so was her caramel slice, so yummy infact that i couldn't stop daydreaming about it the other day, so i decided to make copies in soap and this is the outcome, i just love the way they turned out, they even smell the same......
I know it's a little early but I'm a Christmas freak and just love Christmas so i had to make Christmas cupcakes and cakes, the peppermint makes me think of Christmas, candy canes are my favourite, each year i eat loads of them.
The pink cake is the end result of a rebatch of my soap but to me they still look nice, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Julie for your kind words, lovely caramel cake looks so real but then they all do
    and these ones have no calories at all.All the better for me!!
    love Mum

    ReplyDelete